CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

We have to do Better

I just saw a video where two little girls were dancing at a birthday party and they were doing suggestive dances. They couldn't have any more than 8 yrs old. One little girl got on the wall and started p poppin. That was unbelievable. I won't pot the link because I don't believe that this video should be circulating around anyway. I feel like parents these days need to grow up. This behavior was not cute in the least bit. There was a little boy there probably no more than ten filming this like it's normal. I just don't understand how there could've been adults there and no one said anything. Stop letting your kids watch so much t.v. and stop letting them on the Internet unsupervised. I am truly disturbed by what I saw.

0 comments: