CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Don't Understand

This was origanlly posted on myspace on my blog but I'm deleting my prfile but I wanted to save some of my blogs. Current mood: depressed I've been through so much in my short time on earth and I often times wonder why things happen the way they do. I look at these women and men who have kids that they don't want and those of us who want kids that don't have them yet. I wonder what is God's plan what's His logic behind that.There has been alot of stories in the news over the years telling of the tragic stories where parents kill their kids. I can't imagine taking my child's life or any child's life for that matter. I'm so upset by what's happening to these helpless children. I just feel like there is something terribly wrong this world. Its becoming normal to hear people say she killed her kids or he killed his kids. That 's sad. If you have a child think of how blessed you are. If you have more than one then that should show you that God loves you he thought enough of you to give you more than one of his angel s to care for.When I see these news stories about parents killing their kids I wonder why God didn't let me keep my baby. But that's something that wasn't in plan. I just don't understand why . I'm just at a loss of words. I know when I think of my nephew who is just like my child I'm immediately happy. I can't imagine what's going through a persons mind to make them take a child's life.

0 comments: